perjantai 28. marraskuuta 2008

Visit to Turku and planning

Got the books. Now in Turku but coming to Helsinki 13.57 today.

At the moment I feel good. A read Maarit Verronen's new novel when coming here this morning. It is about socoety that is becoming more and more demanding, controlling, gripping... I feel my "Needle", the books I will install in the metro is the right thing to do. It is a piece of chaos needed to cjange the atmosphere, safe but it has potential somehow...

This morning I looked the metro-wagon in a different way. Did kind of an architecture for my piece, planned my movements an timing. I still don't be sure how I'll go to the turning point of the metro, the place after final station. Two options: go and try to hide so cameras and the driver don't see or just go casually, reading a paper and saying hi! to the driver...

4 hours..

Ei kommentteja: